Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's just me...

This weekend, when my boyfriend went to Vegas, I had a lot of quiet time. Surprisingly, I was able to make it a productive weekend. DIYs/Furniture coming soon!

One of the things I love about Chris being out of town is that I can eat whatever I want! Seeing as he hates several strong flavors, veggies, fruits and all seafood, I indulge like crazy.


Avocado, tomatoes, mozzarella, pesto, basil and lemon juice. 


Turned into bruschetta.


Shrimp in garlic/parsley butter. Of course I'm immediately craving this again.


Sushi! Pretty self-explanatory. 


Hey, I said I was indulging! At least Jack got to share the table scraps. 


I think he secretly likes when Chris goes out of town occasionally too. Sleeping on the bed can't be that bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment