Thursday, September 15, 2011

A sneak peek...

I've recently taken off on a new adventure. With no professional experience, a local online magazine has given me the opportunity to be a photojournalist! I'll be interviewing small businesses/restaurants all around the city (ahem, free food!!), as well as covering a variety of smaller community events to conventions. I'm so excited to have this opportunity, I can't even put it into words. I started interviewing businesses this week, so here's a peek at some of my photos from my first two articles (A nautical parts shop and a vintage scooter store). They're not edited yet, and I'm waiting a few weeks to purchase a good lens so bear with me. Not bad for a hobby I started 6 months ago though.






PS. LOVE this cat. Her name is Scootie, how cute is that??




 Sidenote: This new position means I will be working 2 jobs for about 2 months (the photojournalist pay schedule is weird). Please forgive me if I am slow with blog posts. Ok, slower than I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment