Thursday, July 14, 2011

Been baking

In preparation to leave for the weekend (Vegas whoo-hoo!) I made some brownies. I love travel snacks and if I don't pack some goodies, I end up shopping for random food in the airport. Plus I have a feeling with the Giants in town, there will be guys around the house after the games. Here's the recipe:



1 cup (8oz) salted butter
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups flour


Melt the butter over low/medium heat. Remove from heat and add sugar. Reheat mixture until it has a slick shiny look to it.


Move mixture into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cocoa, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating until smooth, then add flour. 


Bake at 350 in a lightly greased 9x13 pan.



Well, what did you expect? I told you the Giants are in town! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment