Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lately

Things have been changing around here now that spring has sprung. Thank goodness! I hope I don't see rain for quite a while. I'm so sick of soup and comfort foods right now.



So far lots of salad and fruit among the goodies I picked up at the farmers market. Hello delicious!


We've definitely been on a fresh-mex kick lately. How can you say no to fresh produce-filled tortillas and homemade guac and salsa?


Chris surprised me with gorgeous fresh flowers from the farmers market (they've opened up quite a bit)! So sweet, especially since it's like pulling teeth to get him to go to any outdoor markets/festivals. 



In other news, the ducklings finally hatched! They have since moved on (I think to a nearby canal), but they were tons of fun to watch while they were here. How adorable are they?

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment