Sunday, April 24, 2011

Playing secret bunny

I'm sure you've guessed what I've been up to by the title of this post. I set up a few little surprises this Easter in the form of baskets with goodies. Now that they're safely delivered, sneak a peek! I've been seeing ideas on message eggs around lately and decided to incorporate them into my baskets.


Painted, hollowed out and ready to go.


Cut out some messages to put inside and stick them in.


If you're like me and impatient, feel free to use a hair dryer to speed up the paint drying process. It didn't seem to make any difference visually.


The finished product!


When I placed them in baskets, I customized the outside of the egg with a sharpie (I forgot about that part until the end). Hopefully neighbors and roomies took the hint!

Happy Easter everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment