Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

So I was definitely one of those people that was ROYALLY sick of hearing about the Royal wedding. Yes it's exciting, glamorous, rare, blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I was going to pour over the pictures and highlights show a good time or two. But I swore that I would not be one of the people up at 3AM to watch this wedding. Sure enough, here I am doing you know what.

Prince William greets Kate Middleton as she arrives at the alter with her father Michael Middleton, prior to their marriage in London's Westminster Abbey, Friday April 29 2011. (AP / Dominic Lipinsk)


I was pleasantly surprised watching Harry sneak a peek at Kate to tell his brother how great she looked. William sneaking a nervous glance behind him, seeing him tell her how beautiful she was. I'm such a sucker for sweet wedding moments.


Sidenote: Just saying, I would hate to be the prime minister's wife right now. If you missed it, she was the only woman out of almost 1,000 at the wedding not to wear a hat (apparently it was specified on the invite). Awkward!!


What were your favorite moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment